Thursday, January 12, 2012

In Memory of Weird Beard

I used to have a supervisor we simply called Weird Beard. He was pompous, laughed derisively if you didn't use proper grammar in conversation and generally made forty hours a week more miserable than it needed to be. So, in memory of Weird Beard, here we go.

Let's begin with some weird beards:

Is that a Lemur tail?




The "Chin Strap". This one seems like a lot of effort for a little result. Even if you're in a boy band.


Which brings us to the opposite. The "1970s Biker / ZZ Top Beard". No effort, just free flowing manliness. But, I can't help thinking that the idea of this one is more fun than the actual practice. Like leather pants or a Bon Jovi tattoo.

This guy's a champion.




There's the "Bee Beard". This one isn't gender specific.



And, of course, "Tree Beard".


Which leads straight into the "I'm way too involved in my fantasy world" beard.





Let's not forget the "creepy flesh colored" beard.


This one hits a little close to home, but there's the "I'm losing my hair, but I can still grow a beard" or the "symmetrical head / facial hair" look.



Although, some guys can pull this one off.




And, we'll close with the "I'm so good looking that it doesn't matter what my stupid beard looks like" beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment